Tuesday, September 7, 2021

New Photos

  This photo was taken in my kitchen when I was getting breakfast in the morning. I took this on my iPhone and used the grid feature so I could line up the points of interest. The point of interest I lined up was the coffee and the banana so that your attention was pulled there. 








This photo was taken in my living room when I started decorating for fall. I lined the points of interest up by crouching down so that I was eye level with the lamp and decorations. I wanted you to pay attention to everything in the photo and not only one thing. 










This photo was taken in the locker room. I took this photo horizontally because I tried to use one of the compositional techniques. The technique I used was fill the frame. I did this by getting close to my objects and capturing everything in one frame.





This photo was taken on my porch. The only thing that I did to this photo besides lining up points of interest to the pillow was turn down the brightness. I also turned up the contrast in order for the pillow to pop more and your attention would be drawn there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment