Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Redesign AD Project

Milk-Bone AD

The AD that I decided to Redesign is the Milk-Bone dog treat advertisement. This is a company that many of us know because we tend to feed our dogs these treats. This AD is celebrating how they have been the number one dog treat for over the last hundred of years. At the bottom of the AD they offer a coupon where you can get a free box of dog treats. Below this is an image of how I recreated the AD. I did this by going into Adobe Illustrator and started messing around mainly with the font, color, and rectangle tool. Most of everything is hand created by myself besides a few images. The images that I used were located on Pixabay.  All of the images that I used included the two bar codes, and the adorable dog you see. This was a more challenging project to accomplish but surprisingly it came out pretty well!

My Redesign of Milk-Bone




No comments:

Post a Comment